TD-1130 Minneapolis Moline Model YT Farm Tractor nostalgic tin sign. Collector metal signs. A collection of yesterday's signs. Great for decorating homes, offices, restaurants, etc. Lithographed steel metal. Size: 16"W x12.5"H. Mounted on a black 20" x 16" card. TD1130.
The following history is provided by The Praire Gold Rush: "The Minneapolis-Moline Power Implement Company was established in 1929. It was formed by the union of three agricultural companies which were:
1. Moline Plow Company: Est. 1865
2. Minneapolis Threshing Machine Company: Est. 1887
3. Minneapolis Steel & Machinery Company: Est. 1902
The Minneapolis Steel & Machinery Company produced the Twin-City line of tractors, starting in 1908. In 1919, they were producing the 17-28, 21-32 and the 27-44. These tractors became the backbone of Minneapolis-Moline tractor lines. In 1949, in recognition of the need for a complete line of tractors and implements, the stockholders approved a name change to the familiar Minneapolis- Moline Company. After the acquisition of another line of farm machinery, the Avery Company in early 50's, the White Motor Company purchased the Mineapolis-Moline Company in 1972 and continues today as AGCO.
Minneapolis-Moline made the following contributions to the agricultural equipment industry:
1. First factory installed cabs (UDLX)
2. Shift on the go transmission in small row tractors
3. Factory equipped power front axle tractors
4. First ever 100 HP row crop tractor (G-1000)
5. Articulated FWD tractors (A4T-1600)"
To see more die-cast collector Farm Tractors (click here
To see more Farm Tractor Metal Signs: (click here
Case pack: 50 pcs.
Price quoted is for 1 pcs.